RECRUITMENT FOR ANALYZER SPECIALIST / ENGINEER – OIL & GAS FOR SAUDI ARABIA
FREE RECRUITMENT / NATIONALITY – ANY ALL THE POSITION MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OIL & GAS
For detailed JD VisitRoles and Responsibilities
The Analyzer Engineer will be responsible forInspection, Preventive Maintenance, Testing, Calibration, Troubleshooting andRepairs of all Analyzers from various manufacture’s commonly used in Oil &Gas and Petrochemical facilities
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Analyzer Engineer performs the majorfunctions listed below. The position may require additionalduties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functionsare subject to change.
• Preventive Maintenance, Calibration,Troubleshooting of Process Gas Analyzers including Sampling Systems.
• Handle online Process and Stack Analyzersincluding Gas Chromatography, Oil in Water, Oxygen, Infrared, Sulfur,Turbidity, Chlorine, Moisture, THC, TOC etc..
• Attend Emergency breakdown service calls andensure to bring sampling system and analyzers back into service
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Half year, yearlyPreventive maintenance Plan
• Identify consumables, prepare monthly,Quarterly and Annual maintenance budgets.
• Spare parts management, identify criticalSpare Parts and Ordering them on time
• PM activities: Completing PreventativeMaintenance, Calibration, prepare historical logs & calibration certificates
• Analyzer support services includeconfiguration, backup, upgrades etc.
• Excellent communication skills, capable tohandle all Communication with Original Equipment Manufacture’s for successfulrepairs without additional support and supervision
• Maintaining Master Calibration equipment,tools and ensuring they are calibrated from third party on time.
• Keeping up to date on maintaining Calibrationand service logs in a timely manner.
• Familiar with all tools and consumablesrequired to perform calibration and repair services.
• Maintaining daily communications withcustomers in a professional manner to ensure smooth coronation at site
• Meeting highest norms related to Health,Safety & Environmental and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements
• Engineer: 4 yrs, Bachelor’s degree inElectronics or Instrumentation or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ work experience in AnalyzerCalibration, Preventive maintenance and Repair services, total 15 Years ofexperience.
• Preference would be given forEngineers / Technicians obtained training from OEM’s and having hands onexperience with Process Gas Chromatography, PGC 5000 from ABB, Sulfur Analyzer,Model 9XX from AMETEK
• Prior work experience with OEM’s includingABB, AMETEK is advantage
• Valid driver’s license and good driving recordis advantagePerks and Benefits
BEST IN INDUSTRY &OTHER BENEFITS
Vacancies in Large Number
Crescent Careers (Pioneer in Human Capital Globally)
TasmiaTarannum.G |Asst Manager-Recruitment
DirectLine : 044 4501 6060, Mobile No: +91 73387 58555
E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.crescentcareers.com | Hot Jobs :www.jobstoabroad.com